Thursday, February 19, 2009

For the First Time....


Last February 14, 2009 it was Saturday, we celebrated the Heart's Day. For me it's just an ordinary day. I don't feel something special in that day but it doesn't mean that I didn't greet my friends and also my mother. It's okey for me that I don't have any date for that day but I'm happy because God is with me. He's actually my date!(^^;)

Before, I used to think that someday there will be a guy who will give a flower and a chocolate even if there's no special event.

It was 1:00 in the afternoon, we have a class in Economics. It seems to be no lovers in the room. I can't see someone or a girl holding a flower. Haha! It's a lover's day but it seems to be there's no love at all in that place. Our professor just wrote the notes on the board. We,students just copy. I noticed that none of my guy classmates is there.(Except for the ComSci students).

I was curious. One of my friends said that maybe they have a surprise for us.

One of our boy classmate came in,but he's looking for the other boys. He ran out of the room. I don't know why.. My curiosity runs.. Ah! Maybe they have a surprise for us.

After 5-8 minutes, I was shocked because those guys holding so many flowers. My instinct was right! Haha! But I felt jealous because I thought I'm not on their list to have a flower. But suddenly,one of those guys gave me the flower and a chocolate. Wow! I was surprised! Because it's my very first time to receive a flower and a chocolate to a guy. Honestly, the guy who gave the flower is my crush... (just a crush,(^^;)) Haha!

There's a small dedication, says about friendship. I'm so happy to have a gift like that. In tagalog,"NAKAKAKILIG". Although that flower and chocolate was from them, it appears to be so sweet to that person who gave me that flower. Haha!

I thank God because he let me met those good guys. They're not just a good classmate, but they're a sweet and gentle classmates.

For the first time in my life, I received a flower and a chocolate.
Thanks to them. Love you guys! Mwah! (^^;)

2 comments:

  1. "Although that flower and chocolate was from them, it appears to be so sweet to that person who gave me that flower. Haha!" - mukhang inspired na inspired ka sa pagsulat ng blog na to laumie ha dahil ba sa linyang yan? hahahaha. Pero that's okay! Continue to be inspired! Godbless laumie! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. I stumble on your site through Diday's...
    I don't know if you have heard of the "Honest Scrap" award. But if you haven't, I would like to present it to you as I know that you specially deserve it. Check out my site for further details ha.

    As for your post, at least naranasan mong maka-receive ng flowers and chocolates during your college life...
    hmm..maybe I should have included that as one of the honest things about me.. hahaha.. But anyway, I'm sure in the near future, hindi lang flowers and chocolates ang mare-receive mo. :)

    ReplyDelete